In the lid of this aluminum tool case, there are two pallets. One is glued in the lid, it could keep the tools in the lid. And there are too many different sizes elastic bands to hold the tools. So, screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers ... Could be put into the case in order.
For another pallets, if you need it , you could put it into the aluminum tool case, if you do not need, you could remove it.
The dividers in the bottom of case are removeable. So you could change the size of compartments all by yourself.
* a pallet glued in the lid
* another pallet is removable
* removable dividers in the bottom
* two metal-supporters
* middle width of aluminum frame
* Two clip locks
* One tone chrome handle with Comfort Grip
* Reinforced black ABS corners
* 5 MM MDF panel glued ABS panel